... each of us knows it from the car,
Balancing directly on the "place of happening" - for whatever and wherever!
1- + 2-plane balancing
| || |
| || |
The vibration sensor resp. sensors should be installed as close as possible to the balancing planes in the area of the bearing, in radial or horizontal position.
The speed can be measured with the speed sensor in axial or radial way. If the spindle shall be balanced incl. chuck, it shall be balanced without index method.
For castings and forgings it is recommendable to balance the 1st part of the series in the machine. A better and quicker cutting of all following parts is possible.
- At first the jaws must be brought into the clamping position.
- If this is not possible (e.g. at hydraulic chucks) it is recommendable to clamp a round material without own unbalance as ancillary part.
- At first the chuck with the jaw must be balanced precisely.
- Please note, the higher the speed, the more precise it can be balanced.
- The positioning of the parts to be balanced should be as precise as possible, levelling by a dial gage.
- Balancing with index method is recommended
- No considerable machine vibrations should exist.
- Sometimes such vibrations are caused by parts of the gear.